Due to the decreased COVID-19 activity in the area and admission of COVID-19 patients to our inpatient areas, Randolph Health is implementing new visitation guidelines. Beginning Wednesday, June 2nd at 7 a.m. Randolph Health will accept additional visitors.
New Visitation Guidelines:
- Visiting Hours will be from 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Visitors should enter the hospital through the Emergency Department. The main Visitor Entrance will remain closed. Parking is available in the parking garage located at the corner of White Oak Street and Miller Street.
- Visitors will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms including a temperature check and symptom survey upon entering the facility.
- If visitor COVID-19 screening is negative, they will be allowed to enter. If COVID-19 screening is positive, visitor will be encouraged to see their Primary Care physician and will not be allowed to enter.
- All visitors need to be masked, use proper hand hygiene and maintain social distancing when in the facility.
- TWO visitors per patient will be permitted to visit each day.
- COVID-19 patients are NOT permitted to have visitors.
- Maternity patients may have two healthy adult family members or visitors during the patient's entire stay. Two healthy adults are allowed during labor and may switch out following delivery. Family members and visitors may switch during the same day.
- Exceptions can be made to allow a limited number of people to visit those nearing the end of life or other special circumstances. People should talk with the patient’s nurse about these and other situations.
Randolph Health continues to work with national, state and local health agencies as well local, county and state governments during this pandemic to ensure the upmost safety for our staff and patients. Randolph Health appreciates your help during these challenging times to help stop the spread of COVID-19.