In an effort to maintain a safe environment for staff and patients, the Visitor Entrance will be closed on weekends beginning at 8 p.m. on Friday, July 15th. Weekend visitors will need to enter the facility through the Emergency Department. The Visitor Entrance will be open Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. – 8 p.m. for all visitors.
- Visiting Hours will be from 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Visitors must 13 years of age or older.
- Monday – Friday Visitors should enter the hospital through the main Visitor Entrance. On Saturdays and Sundays, the Visitor Entrance is closed. Weekend visitors will need to enter the hospital through the Emergency Department. Parking is available in the parking garage located at the corner of White Oak Street and Miller Street.
- Visitors will be screened upon entering the facility using a 3-question symptomatic assessment for COVID-19 symptoms.
- If visitor COVID-19 screening is negative, they will be allowed to enter. If COVID-19 screening is positive, visitor will be encouraged to see their Primary Care physician.
- All visitors need to be masked, use proper hand hygiene and maintain social distancing when in the facility.
- Inpatients and Emergency Department patients can have unlimited visitors each day. The only exception is ICU patients are only permitted to have TWO
- COVID-19 patients are permitted to have TWO visitors from 4 – 8 p.m.
- Maternity patients are permitted to have THREE adult visitors during active labor. Once labor is completed, maternity patients can have unlimited visitors.
If a patient or family member feels their visitation rights have been violated, they may contact department leadership on their loved one’s unit, Patient Experience - 336-328-3456, the Department of Health and Human Services at 1-800-624-3004, or CMS Region 4 office ROATLORA@cms.hhs.gov.