Randolph Health continues to implement changes following new recommendations from US Surgeon General, CDC and NC Department of Health and Human Services to ensure the safety of our staff, physicians and patients.
The following Randolph Health Services are changing:
- All non-essential procedures and surgeries has been suspended. (This includes screening mammograms and screening colonoscopies.)
- Randolph Health StayWell Senior Care has closed the Adult Day Center. Only participants needing to be seen by clinical staff will be transported to the center for care and then transported back home. StayWell Senior Care is initiating a meal delivery service to participant’s homes.
- Randolph Health Fitness Center shares space with Randolph Health Deep River Physical Therapy at 600 W. Salisbury St., Asheboro. The Fitness Center is closed for members, but Physical Therapy is still open seeing patients.
- Randolph Health has postponed all cardiac and pulmonary rehab classes.
- Randolph Health Endoscopy Center is postponing all screening colonoscopies.
- Randolph Health has closed the following departments to walk-in visitor traffic: Human Resources, Patient Financial Services and Health Information Management (Medical Records.) Individuals can visit our website at randolphhealth.org to apply for a job, pay a bill and download a form to request personal medical records.